Page:Food, drink and alcohol
Accessibility Tools
Sign in

Food, drink and alcohol

Food from caterers

[info in the process of being updated]


Food from members

[info in the process of being updated]

Alcohol on campus

Please remember alcohol can only be consumed in the Ents Mall, level 02, Student Central, however any alcohol brought into the venue must be approved by the University Bars due to UK Licensing Laws;


The Licensing Act requires the supervisor - and all personal licence holders (In this case the University Bars staff) - to take responsibility for the sale and supply of alcohol. This is because of the impact alcohol has on the wider community, on crime and disorder, and antisocial behaviour. Because of these issues, selling alcohol carries greater responsibility than licensing regulated entertainment and late night sales of food and non-alcoholic drinks.


If you wish to bring your own alcohol into the Ents Mall (Communal Hall, Biko, Escape Bar, Amp) then you must get permissions from the University Bars and pay corkage.