There are many student halls and private accommodation available in Bradford. Some offer different services and some are much better than others so it is important that you look into each hall or house and find out as much as you can about the property before you commit to a contract. We are here to help with your search and answer any questions you may have.

The University of Bradford manages one student accommodation called The Green. More information can be found here:

If this is not what you are looking for we advise that you contact Unipol Bradford to explore more housing. Find more information here:

If you do use alternative websites to obtain accommodation, we strongly recommend that you always view the property before signing a contract, additionally we are always happy to meet with you to check your contract before signing.

We recommend that you vist the National Union of Students advise page for signing an contract for student accommodation

Additionally, when signing a contract is is important to check if your deposit is protected by a tenancy deposit protection schemes. You can do this by visiting the following website:

Disputes with Landlords

In case of a dispute with the landlord please contact the landlord first and if you need additional help to solve the issue please book an appointment with the UBU Advice and Support team.

How can we improve 

The Union is here to continously campaign to improve your student expereince. If you think the Union should be conducting a campaign to improve housing in Bradford then we invite you to start a poll or survey. If 100 students or more share the same passion for your idea this will mandate our students leaders to consider ways in which a campaign can be conducted. Follow this link to access our student voice page