Page:Student Finance Overview

Student Finance Overview

Finance Banner 1

Students can apply for student finance if they are e a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (no restrictions on how long you can stay), normally live in England or have been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years before starting their course may possibly be eligible for student finance for the duration of their course.

To check eligibility students will need to check the Student Finance England website: