Page:Student Finance Overview
Accessibility Tools
Sign in

Student Finance


Students can apply for student finance if they are a UK national or have ‘settled status’, and have not previously studied in Higher Education. For anyone whose situation is in any way more complex than that, it is advisable to check eligibility via the Student Finance England website: UBU's Advice Centre can help with problems dealing with Student Finance. Find out about emailing them or booking a meeting here.