The annual Activities Ball is when everyone comes together to celebrate the success of our Societies and Media Areas.
The pinnacle of the event is the awards ceremony, where individuals, executive teams and whole Societies and Media Areas are recognised for their achievements.
Criteria for the awards can be found here
Nominations forms can be found by clicking below;
The ball is starting at 6.30pm on the 31st March 2017, at The Bradford Hotel. There are a limited number of early bird tickets at £25, with standard tickets at £28 once these have sold out.
Tickets include a sit down three course dinner, arrival photo, exclusive performances from our own students, the awards ceremony and entrance to the night time celebration event.
- Cream of tomato and basil soup with warm bread roll (V)
- Trio of vegetable terrine with ciabatta croute and balsamic dressed salad (V)
- Nest of honeydew melon with poached fruits and a passion fruit soup (V)
- Pan seared salmon, spring onion crushed new potatoes with a white wine beurre blanc
- Steamed garden of herbs chicken supreme and jersey royal potatoes (halal)
- Mediterranean vegetable and goats cheese tart with buttered new potatoes, seasonal vegetables and rocket pesto dressing (V)
- Lemon tart with Chantilly cream (V)
- Caramel cheesecake with toffee sauce
- Rhubarb and apple crumble with crème Anglaise (V)